Provide direct decision Analytics support to Senior Management for Strategic Planning.
- Will be responsible for Project Management and Client/Account Management.
- Responsible for Management/Marketing Decisions, Market Assessment, Competitive Intelligence, Epidemiology Assessment and Report development.
- Develop, automate and update monthly Key Performance Indicator Reports for International Market these include sales and volume analysis and dynamic source of business analysis.
- Coordinate with International teams in evolving and designing new KPI reports and dashboards that aid robust analysis.
- Maintain and enhance existing International Teams market forecasts & healthcare trends across retail and hospital segment.
- Work closely with the Business Analytics and Marketing Science management teams to gain greater insight in to the future trends for Generic Medicine Brands.
- Return on Investment analyses based on existing IMS and other data based on direction from the Marketing Science and Data Analytics management teams
- Ownership of deliverables and drive customer interaction and communication within Data Analytics team
- Collaborate with functional heads and team managers in driving quality and accuracy of deliverables; constantly work on improving systems, processes and quality matrices that add value to the existing solutions and offerings.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Experience with outside US data and global data sources
- 6 minimum of analytic experience
- Experience with European pharma.
- Client facing skills- presentation, communication, solutioning
- SAS, R etc. experience. Nice to have data warehousing, consulting exposure