Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
1. Leading execution of global, complex and high-profile projects in areas- Linear Optimization
2. Helping in implementation and execution strategically to quality control, analysis, visualization
3. Providing marketing analysis, visualization and related support for business development, lead qualification and strategic product development and marketing analytics.
4. Analyzing of production costs for monoclonal antibodies to prepare for contract negotiations with potential manufacturers.
As a successful applicant, you are someone with:
1. 6-8 years of professional experience in analysis of large market sets or implementation of related market choices and implementing these solutions and aggregators in managing teams of professionals.
2. Knowledge on market management and Statistics Solutions (CHAID, CART;)
3. Hands on experience Marketing Analytics and working experience with unstructured/raw data.
4. Hands on experience in SAS, R, Data mining, Predictive modeling is must.
5. Understanding of Pharma domain and build pricing models and campaigns that will meet both top- and bottom-line needs.
6. Hands on experience in Data modeling and use statistical solutions for pricing