- Preparing research briefs in consultation with brand managers
- Recommend the appropriate approach & agency partners for research projects based on relevant experience and
- Understand research requirements & propose the optimum research methodology in consultation with the research agency
- Recommend action plans for the brand post completion of the research along with the brand manager
- Manage internal online and telephonic satisfaction surveys for loyalty programs, events, etc.
- Coordinate with the Corporate team to facilitate the annual CaPS study for all brands
- Participate in & guide consumer insighting activities within the brand team
- Conduct learning sessions on research within the brand team
- Manage relationships with external agency partners
Work closely with product planning to finalize proposals for clinics on new products under development.
Functional Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of Qualitative research techniques, with some knowledge of Quantitative researches as well
- Should know about different projective techniques and its application in different kind of projects
- Good knowledge of automotive industry will be a Big Plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ensures alignment of all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong systems and process orientation
Networking & Influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills - ability to relate with people
- High on initiative & advocacy
- Gives/sets clear direction as voice of the consumer
- Has visible energy and is able to charge/enthuse people around him/ her.
Perks and Benefits