1. Attending to breakdown based on intimation received
2. Ensuring that all breakdowns are attendedor to ensure minimal down time for equipment
3. Performing preventive maintenance as per preventive maintenance schedule
4. Ensuring compliance to cGMP
5. Ensuring availability of adequate spares to carry out regular maintenance activities (by monitoring the minimal stock level)
6. Ensuring good house keeping
7. Erection / relocation of equipment
8. Monitoring any contracted job pertaining to mechanical maintenance
9. Recording and updating maintenance log books of equipment
10. Liasoning with E.B.
11. CGMP Requirement of Utilities
12. Installation of Commissioning & New Equipments.
13. Reduce the Cost of Operstional Cost of Utilities
14. Critical Spare Maintenance