- Lead multiple projects by efficiently managing a team of 6 or more
- Lead projects in the areas of competitor monitoring, conference coverage, market sizing and forecasting, social media analytics, primary market research etc.
- Prepare execution plan with milestones and ensure adherence coupled with a risk mitigation strategy
- Prepare in-depth analysis of key competitors- strategies, offering insights to support key business decisions for clients
- Building process protocols and delivery frameworks to build efficiencies
- Train and mentor junior team members in multi-dimensional roles in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Map out the account and guide the client services team towards new opportunity areas within the account
- Deliver presentations of the findings to clients onsite or through teleconference
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Degree :M. Pharm/M. Sc./MBBS/Ph. D/MBA
- 6-8+ years of pharmaceutical competitive intelligence experience
- Strong analytical skills to grasp problems (complexity, context etc.), and scope the solution and effort estimation
- Superior communication skills to ensure that the scope of projects/initiatives and expectations are commonly understood
- Proficient in leading projects in but not limited to competitor monitoring, conference coverage, market sizing and forecasting, social media analytics, primary market research etc.
- Strong strategic skills including ability to see the big picture, conceptual/out of the box thinking
- Proven senior management client presence and exceptional communication skills are a must
- Other requirements include concise and impactful written and verbal communications; first-hand experience working on and influencing multi-functional teams; and the ability to provide leadership across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Work experience in the US/European pharma industry a plus
This position may require up to 30% travel.