- Customer Contract types: Software Licensing, Technology Licensing, Hosting Services Agreement, Technology Partnership Agreements, NDAs, Consulting Agreements, Data Transfer Agreements and Clinical - Master Services Agreement.
- Vendor Contracts: license purchase, HR consulting agreements, Marketing/ Advertising agreements
- Human Resources Contracts (Internal): Employee agreements, Trainee-Bond agreements, Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure agreements.
- Addendum documents including Amendments, SOW, Change Orders, Change in Scope and Work Orders.
Building Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio for the organization:
- Patent Filings on software products
- US & India Trademark filings
- US Copyright filings.
- Coordination & strategy discussions with attorneys in various countries for on-going litigations
- Drafting notices, settlements & compromise petitions.
Worked on the following :
- US Safe-Harbor Regulations
- EU Data-protection Laws
- Data Security and Customer Data Management
- Legal Opinions for compliance issues.
New Business Support :
- Preparing legal responses for RFI and RFP
- End User Evaluation agreements
- Proof of Concept agreements.
- Technology licensing experience (preferred)
- Familiar with Commercial/Business Terms
Assist in :
The disposition of the CRF (Contract Request Form) with the sales/implementation team; customer contract file analysis and preparation of Schedules/Amendments to the Contract documents; Preparation/Review of Statements of Work & Change Orders for accuracy of contractual terms.
- Assist in the maintaining of Contract log and Reports.
- To provide support for the business teams and attend to historic information delivery in-house when requested and applicable.
- Must be willing to travel domestic and abroad as per business needs.