- Drafting/ Negotiation of Agreements including Software Licensing / SaaS / Application Development / IP Licensing / Content Management / Gaming / VAS / Non-gaming Agreements.
- Liasoning with business and operations for commercial and technical understanding for closure of the documentation
- Providing strategic inputs on various deals and analysing market trends.
- Managing and protecting IPs
- Handling official correspondences with software partners / IP holders and follow-up for pending works
- Litigation, analysing, understanding and managing IP infringement
- Preparing EULAs and termination in different business models-stages.
- Manage MIS and provide regular updates to business and legal teams with record keeping & maintenance of files
- Advise on interpretation and application of key legal areas including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, data privacy, consumer protection, payment regulations, intermediaries, advertising & marketing laws/regulations.
- Contracts, documentation and knowledge management within the legal team and keeping senior management abreast of all relevant laws and policies impacting businesses.
- Requesting, obtaining and finalizing legal opinions/advice from outside counsel as needed and managing related budgets.
- Working under pressure and to deadlines
:Law Degree L.L.B from a Premier Law College.
LLM/ International Degree will be an added advantage
Location - Mumbai (Navi Mumbai)