Talents from Financial Consulting/BFS Only
As a member of the team, you will be involved in planning and establishing audit objectives, delivery and reporting of audits.
You will identify and apply professional standards and regulatory requirements for technology and cyber risk, across the Group.
You will have an opportunity to design and implement new audit methodologies for technology and cyber security.
You will identify key technology management controls for testing, work collaboratively with our team to determine test strategies before executing them.
Through the tests, you will identify control weaknesses, share insights on areas of improvement, prepare audit reports for the Board Audit Committee and senior management, and track the resolution of issues.
- 6-9 years' experience in technology risk management, either from internal or external audit, risk management, or cyber security
- proven technical and analytical skills, backed by attention to detail and sound judgement
- possess qualifications in information systems, operations or accounting (e.g. CISA, CA, CISM, CISSP)
- ability to process complex information in a dynamic environment
- excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise and influence at all levels
- ability to identify operational risk issues with material significance
- strong teamwork skills with a motivated and energetic approach to work
- a passion for developing others and enabling a team to reach their potential
- flexible to travel (approx. 20% travel) If you possess relevant experience with strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality