Manager – Internal Audit (Manufacturing)
• Identifying areas for improvement, cost reduction and finalization of reports
• Understand the business and identify risks with the practice to mitigate the risks
• Scheduling & assigning work & ensuring completion of the same within the stipulated time frame.
• Participation in audit committees
• Drafting final audit report
• Conducting process of risk assessment, process walkthrough, collection of audit sample, performance of audit tests and documentation.
• Develop accurate business process narratives/flowcharts, for area under review.
• Evaluate existing internal control documentation, test current processes and procedures.
• Identify reportable issues and provide recommendations.
• Communicate findings to management and draft a comprehensive report of the audited area.
• Perform ongoing follow-up on action plan implementation and timeliness for remedial actions.
• Be ready to take on additional projects and to identify and pursue on-going process improvements.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with 4-5 years of experience in a Manufacturing Company is a must & handling Internal audit of manufacturing Plants, Financial Audit, Process Audits and Statutory Compliance's.
2. Experience in diverse environment & ability to handle multiple projects.
3. Independently handling & Timely Completion of Audit Assignments.
4. Good ERP Exposure required.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to approach people proactively
6. Able to quickly adapt to a fast changing environment
7. Self-driven and ability to operate autonomously
8. Strong communication skills & cultural awareness.