- The Candidates should have primary responsibility for executing assignments.
- The candidate has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
- Serving as both role model and trainer, the candidate demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- The candidate learns to identify risk and opportunities attach to business processes and assessment of the controls pertaining to business processes.
- Responsible to demonstrate expertise in the field of Risk, Governance and Controls. (Internal Audit, SOPs, ERM, Investigations etc.)
The candidate will have experience the following areas:
- Experience in reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments
- Experience in performing data analytics in audit execution
- Ability to perform assignments end to end with minimal supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships and understand the clients business and project requirements
- Understanding of business processes and technical skills to successfully develop effective solutions and complete project assignments
- Sound project management and supervisory skills
- Understanding of the importance of business ethics
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a team environment
- Excellent written communication skills & strong analytical skills
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner