1) Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines for domestic and international business units
2) Plan audit assignments considering timeframe & resource utilization
3) Execute and manage the audit assignments performing field-work following the planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) & company standards.
4) Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added recommendations to management and audit committees
5) Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues pending implementation
6) Liaise with external auditors to co-ordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and audit observations
7) Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised, performs audit/investigatory work with planned approach and within agreed time frames
8)Preparation of presentations on internal audit findings for Senior Management.
Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels
Conversant with Risk based audit approach, risk assessments and have flair for developing/using automated audit tools
Familiarity with Oracle applications, People Soft & Audit analytical tools (ACL)
Good presentation and report writing skills
Command over MS Excel, Word and Power point
Exposure to Audit workflow applications would be an advantage