a) To handle Indirect Taxes of Dharwad Plant - VAT, Excise, Service Tax, Entry Tax and CST.
b) To file monthly returns under Central Excise, VAT, CST etc.
c) Responsible for Filing of VAT Soft loan and CST incentive under Package Scheme of Incentive.
d) Keep track of collection and pendency of statutory forms like C and F forms.
1. Complete compliance of legal provisions under Central Excise, Service Tax and Commercial Tax related to Dharwad operations.
2. Collection & Updation of C Forms and F forms.
3. Completion of Assessments / Audits / Enquires under VAT/ CST in Karnataka with NIL demand.
4. Working with Corporate Team of Indirect Taxation to fulfill compliance / requirement.
5. Dealing with Tax Authorities.
6. Financial Accounting and MIS related to Indirect Tax.
7. To keep good rapport with different Tax Authorities.
8. Administration and monitoring of relevant legal compliance in web based legatrix system
9. Evolution of Ideas for cost reduction by optimizing different Tax Provisions with Business transactions
10. Updating Business with latest development / changes in Taxation Rules and Provisions
11. Developing Taxation related Training Module and imparting Training to different Functions of Business
12. Fully conversant with GST and good understanding of its implications on business.
13. Contribute and participate in implementation of GST
14. Work rigorously to obtain VAT soft loan & CST incentives under Package Scheme of Incentive with Commercial tax deptt & State Industrial Department Corporation.
15. Coordinate and ensure timely completion of all audits conducted for tax purposes such as VAT audit, Service Tax Audit, Excise Audit, Annual VAT report etc, certification for tax refunds etc.
16. Provide provision & contingent liabilities as per accounting standards and company policies for legal matter involving risk.