Looking for a recruitment specialised professional with working experience in IT recruitments/ client relationship/ stakeholder management.
- Manages the entire team which includes the operational delivery centre and the regional locations for frontline recruitments.
- Create, review and enhance hiring strategy and model.
- Develop high-level strategies and marketing plans to grow service vertical, i.e. service and process strategies and campaigns
- Internal synergy within Accounts Receivable team and other departments and stakeholders to capitalize on the potential business opportunity with Clients and key partners.
- Providing knowledge and ideas to client Key SPOCs through regions / locations.
- Plan, Identify and Implement the process briefing sessions and relevant training programs for staff coaching and development, and their performance management.
- Continuously Interlocking among regions (client stake holders, regional managers) and operations stakeholders to seek process improvement
- At least 8+ years of working experience including minimum 6 years relevant experience for this position.
- Able to think creatively, result oriented and drives consistent vertical performance.
- Highly proactive in keeping abreast with the latest trends in the recruitment industry
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong marketing and business acumen and good project management skills to grow recruitment business for various industries.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet SLAs / deadlines.
- Travelling as per business needs.