1. Process, Policies & Standardization CMMI
2. Standardization & validation of network architecture & Design document
3. Vendor Development, SOW & SLA
4. Centralized Monitoring & Management
5. Large Scale Projects Sector level, Group level, Global
6. Transformational Projects
7. Support to locational Projects
8. Knowledge Management.
9. Planned Audit for Network enhancement at AFS locations
10. Centralised Documentation of all SOP, critical updates, inventory, etc.
11. New technology exploration
12. PoC of new product & services
13. Compliance & VAPT for Security adherence
14. Aligning business needs with technology.
15. Rollout Global best practices on project and services.
16. Location based support Management
17. Support Sustenance.
1. Oversee existing and new requirement on the Network infrastructure.
2. Technical evaluation for checking feasibility of newer add-on solutions to enhance performance.
3. Coordinate with backend technical team as well as SI for support and solution rollout.
4. Review of FMS service and support by third party for its performance and issue handling status.
5. Involvement in execution of adhoc and new projects.
6. Generating and sharing of MIS report to the management.
7. Coordination with key stakeholders for streamlining of Data & Control network infrastructure.
8. Fine tuning of operation support to meet the expectations of the end customers.
9. Link (LAN / WAN) Management
10. Backend coordination.
11. SLA tracking & review
12. IP management
13 HLD / LLD Document updation
14. Layout Management
15. Incident Management
16. New request / Adhoc Service provisioning
17. Network management for IP VC / TCAS / LMS
18. Call Manager / VOIP management
19. Change Mgmt of all n/w component
20. Wireless controller + AP management
21. Campus Wireless Management
22. Router / Core / Server farm / DS / Edge switch management
23. Planning and submitting the IT sustenance budget and tracking overall expense for controlling.
24. Involved in rollout and sustaining of ISMS related activities.