- Managing end-to end recruitment process for all the requirements across all levels
- Managing Induction, on-boarding and joining formalities
- Liasoning with few consultants to close critical positions
- Finalizing the manpower budget in the beginning of the financial year
- Revisit and update the JD for each position as and when required
- Closure of the position within the stipulated timeline
- Use the social media in closing various positions
Sales Academy/L&D :
- System management and updation of data from time to time
- Initiate and follow up different modules of the platform
- Review of each module and the feedback if require
- Implementation of an online behavioral training platform
- Review existing module listings and links to maintain accurate program information on the various modules.
- Maintain Sales Academy dashboards to track and communicate impact of learning and development initiatives.
- Responsible for the input of employees - information (i.e. all new hires & resignees)
- Ad-hoc projects
- Provide support to, communicate with and monitor the progress made by participants as required.
- Propose and apply creative solutions to make user experience as well as company work flow through use of available technology
HRIS Management :
- Work with project teams for new module roll-out, upgrades and data loads
- Module roll out user conference calls, manage HRIS Intranet, etc.
- Manage and Coordinate for the accurate maintenance of the HR files, HR work flows, and other HR systems.
- Manage data entry and transaction approval in the system and ensure data is appropriately entered in systems as well
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement programs to improve the effectiveness of HRIS transaction processing and support processes.
- Ensure local HRIS business processes meet regulatory compliance with respect to record mgmt (electronic and paper) and comply with audit control points
- Take ownership of and ensure integrity of HRIS data through regular audits, troubleshoot irregularities to ensure compliance
- Leverage existing and develop specs for workflow, reports as needed to audit the quality of data entry
- Develop and maintain documentation of systems, data entry, and business process procedures
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement programs to improve the effectiveness of processes
- Coordinate with the vendors and manage different processes
- Evaluation of their performances from time to time, backed up with data.
Performance Management System :
- Facilitates the goal setting process in consultation with line managers
- Initiate the annual appraisal process through respective platforms - Online
- Organize appraisal workshops to educate employees about its processes and benefits attached to it
- Compilation of appraisal ratings etc and resolve all appraisal related queries to employees
Talent Management :
- Identification of the Hi-Pos
- Designing & developing the Talent Management program
- Integrate the process with Performance Management and Training
- Run the process on the groups platform as per group guidelines
- Strong HRIS and business process change project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- More than 5 years of experience in HR / HRIS and Training & Developing activities
- Independent, resilient and organized
- Should have excellent organizing, planning and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Should be a good team player
- Should be proficient in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word
- High personal integrity