Manager (Head) – Campus Recruitment (BPO)
The role is part of the India Campus Recruitment team to lead the Engineering/B School Recruitment delivery across India. This role is critical to the success of Engineering/ B school recruiting function, as it will play a pivotal role provide strategic guidance, enablement, delivery and operational expertise to the E/ B-school recruitment team.
Create a campus hiring strategy for E-Schools talent across India as well as broader relationship management with Business & HR Leadership, sourcing vendors, Training & Placement Officers in campus and a broad base of candidates.
Collaborate with the Demand management team on Sourcing requisitions for hiring demands across different hiring tracks, plan onboarding dates, candidate selection prioritization.
Create and execute a fulfillment plan for all hiring tracks, hiring events planning, resource planning, program proposition, and process management
Assess campus process, vendor partners performance and results year-over-year and drive changes to optimize results and customer experience. Drive integrity and compliance of the recruiting process
Collaborate with Campus Engagement Manager on the execution of all branding programs & engagement initiatives across campuses and building on to more such initiatives for Accenture to be considered as an employer of choice amongst the target group of talent.
Candidate Experience Management: Provide best in class candidate experience through all candidate touchpoints. Review effectiveness and brand compliance of candidate touchpoints like candidate communication from tool; Job Advertisements; hiring event experience; candidate query management etc.
Provide market intelligence on recruitment and engagement trends and practices and assess the impact of market dynamics on recruiting strategy
Monitor and track recruiting budget to ensure that resources and cost are being managed
Build a high performing team. Perform effective workload distribution; manage team Performance, capability building and engagement
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA/ PGDM - HR with 7-12 year of experience in Recruitment delivery with a stint in University Recruiting, University Relations & managing relations with B Schools and Engineering colleges in India last few years.
2. Employer Branding & Other Campus Initiatives
3. Develop operational plans and branding activities at assigned schools along with the campus leads, to attract top early career talent. Instrumental in building the brand as a preferred employer in the target market.
4. Building the Brand of the Organization by way of continuous engagement at various stages of recruitment with different entities involved.
5. Demonstrated project management skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects and tasks and prioritize accordingly
6. Proven competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others, strategic thinking, etc.
7. Ability to analyze data and develop strategies to drive key metrics
8. Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership
9. Strong customer service skills and ability to drive results in a fast-paced environment Strong presentation, powerpoint, and excel skills
10. Stakeholder management skills.
11. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
C-174, Sector 51, Noida - 201301
Mobile : 9873663105
Email id: email@example.com
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com