Designation / Title: Manager HR
1. KRI/ KPI and employee Performance Management along with Reward & Recognition
2. Responsible for implementation of HR Strategy and HR Processes/ systems to meet HR objectives and organizations business objectives.
3. Knowledge of Employee staffing, employee relations, organizational development, compensation and benefits and other HR Projects
4. He/She develops learning plans to supports mission/key objective to ensure that learning solutions are in line with performance requirements and training needs.
5. He/she has to design training modules, plan training schedules and manage training programs.
6. Self-drive, leadership, Planning, Organizing and team building skills are must.
Education MBA- HR
Exp: 2- 7 yrs
Salary CTC: 3-6 lpa
Location Noida & Gurgaon
-He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
-Positive attitude and Team work
-Good communication skills.