1) Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
2) Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
3) Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
4) Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
5) Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
6) Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
7) File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
8) Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
9) Verify that software technology is in place to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.