Role : Manager HR & Industrial Relations
Location : Mumbai [ Boribali East]
Experience . 5-10 Yrs
Industry : Construction, Engineering & Contracting [ EPC & IPC]
- Sound Exp in Manpower planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- End to End Talent Acquisition for Core Business functions & Project Sites
- Complete life cycle management of Talent (From On-Boarding to Exit ).
- Employee Induction, Orientation and On-boarding.
- Design and Develop employee Job role, Classifications, KRA's and KPI's
- Employee performance evaluations and deployment of PMS Systems
- Organization Development.
- Develop and monitor the budget for HR department (including Training, Recruitment and Organization development)
- Detail employee benefits and reimbursements related policies in line with the market practices
- Negotiate and monitor service level agreements with various service providers to ensure value maximization for the Company.
- Implementation of of Performance Management System as per laid parameters.
- Employee Learning and Development.
- Employee Grievance Handling and Administration.
- Payroll Administration and Statutory Compliance handling including PF, ESIC, Contract Labour, Health & Safety and all applicable compliance pertaining to Construction Sector
- Prior Exp in Constrction, Engineering, PMC, IPC Sector is must
- MBA in Human Resource will be preferred
- Independent HR Operations Management
- Vendor Administration & Management
- Ensuring Implementation of HR SOP's, Policies & Procedures
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to motivate employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.