Design and implement an effective global sourcing strategy&d
o Develop new suppliers in various low cost regions of world
o Must have the technical caapbilities to assess the functional parameters in the drawing and sign off the drawing.Develop new suppliers in various low cost regions of world
o Must be conversant with design reviews along with supplier and R&D, and complete PPAP process.
o Build capacities with global suppliers for critical / constraint parts
o Access technologies in key areas
3. Build Strategic alignment , develop supplier and manage Supplier Relationship
4. Wide commodities exposure & good costing knowledge in the automotive sourcing domain. Deep
understanding of cost drivers
5. Evaluate RFQ / competitive bids from global suppliers. Negotiate, Select and qualify suppliers.
6. Negotiate Development & Supply contracts including payment terms, FOB price, freight and other
7. Coordinate closely with related functions (Sourcing, Legal & Compliance, R&D, Component
Development, marketing, spares & service teams etc.) to support Global sourcing projects.
8. Understanding of regulatory compliance requirements
9. Sourcing & Pricing of Parts for New Projects by meeting Target Time line & Target Part Cost.
Settlement of Engineering cost & Tooling cost.
10. New techology introduction
11. Budget Monitoring & Management by controlling Price increases (Commodity, Forex, Packaging,
Freight Transportation etc.) & improving Savings (Negotiation, SOB & IMCR).
12. Capacity Planning & SOB Management Planning & Building supplier running capacities as per
annual business plan.
13. Knowledge of risk management and control principles
14. Maintain all contracts and evaluate performance according to contract and ensure efficient flow ofall conditions in contract.