1. Global Brand Protection Incident Management.
Involves protecting patients, products and our business by proactively leading cross functional/regional management incidents of counterfeit, illegal diversion and other brand protection related issues.
2. Program and project development, management and leadership: collaboration with team to support business priorities, cross functional, regional and country level stakeholders, to develop and execute the business plan. Base business support includes collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to research and act on concerns identified in commercial data. Examples may include engagement with legal, global security, sales, marketing, finance and auditing partners aiming to protect patients and customers and recover revenue where possible.
3. Market Monitoring: proactively identify both current and potential threats to minimize the impact to patients, customers and consumers of products from counterfeit, diversion and other fraud by leveraging serialization and other product protection technologies. Examples of market monitoring tactics may include surveillance and follow-up on customer complaints, management of market surveys and test buy programmes, online monitoring and investigation and enforcement activities.
4. The position is responsible for development and maintenance of the budgets related to projects s/he manages, collaboration with business partners to insure implementation of business plan tactics. Communications development and execution of ongoing internal and external communications to create awareness and drive compliance. Examples may include training programs targeting the Sales and Marketing organization, external communications to distributors, pharmacies regulatory authorities.
• The ideal candidate will possess strong business partnering and communications abilities and well developed interpersonal skills, experienced in working in an unstructured, matrixed and fast paced multicultural environment across multiple functions with competing priorities.
• Experience of managing and leading people / teams to achieve objectives, either formally or informally both internally and externally to the company.
• The ability to multi-task with a strong bias for results and solutions is important. Other desirable skills include the ability to influence both senior leaders and line management without formal authority, be detail-oriented while maintaining a big-picture perspective and maintain flexibility in a dynamic environment.
• Experience across a variety of functional areas is preferred; particularly in the areas of Marketing, Sales, and Operations, can also include Compliance, Finance and Legal backgrounds. International experience desirable. Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Consumer experience is preferred.
• Prior Brand Protection experience preferred.
• Proven project management, written and oral communication skills essential. Project Management – PMP and Process Excellence will be an asset.