Your primary responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
New Facility Development & Maintenance:
- Planning and Maintenance of physical environment & space utilization. Manage/ supervise all construction, renovation, and interim decoration work of the facility.
- Manage a site selection process for a new location & conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Project manage the fit out of a new location with associated vendors
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
General Facilities Responsibilities:
- Manage effective relations with the building management team.
- Forecast and prepare yearly budgets for Facility upkeep and maintenance. Review and revisit budgets monthly to explain variance.
- Handle entire property maintenance i.e. electrical, plumbing, mechanical, general facility management etc.
- Independently handle, supervise and have command over Caterers, Transporters, Garden, Security, Telephones & Contract labourers.
- Plan, co-ordinate and supervise preventive maintenance check for key utilities viz. D.G.Sets, Chiller, AHU Units, UPS & other utilities.
- Maintaining, supervising and planning the movements of inventories in the administrative stores.
- Ensure overall security of the facility. Maintenance of security systems/ fire protection systems. Define & impart training on safety practices & security systems.
- Monitor renewal of annual maintenance contracts for various utilities and renewal of leave and license agreements.
- Liaisoning with Govt. authorities like Municipal Corporations, MPCB, Electricity Board, statutory corporations etc whenever required
- Incorporate the best standards of energy conservation practices.
- Coordinating and facilitating set up of communication meetings, special events, exhibition and seminars.
- Maintain cooperation and positive relations with staff, contractors, public officials, and the general public.
- Reviews and/or revises programs in the assigned area of responsibility to ensure compliance of operations with laws, regulations, policies, plans, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of budget requests and the monitoring of expenditures according to budget allocations/appropriations, and recommends and/or initiates cost saving measures.
- Specialization in handling Back Office Operations, Inter-Office Correspondence, Confidential Mails, Quotations, Monthly Billing, Cheques, Etc.
- Managing Administrative Activities Involving Purchase Of Equipment, Maintenance Of Procurement, Housekeeping, Safety, Security, Induction, Etc
- Arranging Accommodation For Onsite Employees By Co-Ordination With Various Branch Offices And To Continuously Improve The Quality Of Services By Visiting And Studying The Overseas Location.