Position: Manager Garment Technician
Experience 5-8 years
Location - New Delhi
Brief Job Description
Must Have Skills & Competence in
- Capable of understanding technical aspects of product
- Good Understanding on various customers requirements in terms of Construction
- Analysis of t/p and pattern related concerns and callouts
- Capable of supporting technical and IE Departments and ensure sample is up to the mark at first go.
- Following specification of the buyer. If changes required, then make changes as per specifications itself.
- Evaluation of Fit Samples in Sampling Dept.
- Pattern making Knowledge
- Fit Sampling, pattern knowledge & experience
- Complete knowledge of Garments, accessories & Fabrics.
- Capable of communicating with buyer/buying offices on all tech related issues/concerns
- Technically sound in checking garment Consumption's /SAMs and working capability with IE Department in making sure production feasible options are made.
- Capable of advising all tech callouts/concerns at very initial stage of enquiry.
- Must have hands on experience with maintaining quality of garments
- Great communication skills
- Must have educational qualification relevant to the role
- Experience in women western wear, woven, knits important for the role.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Key Essentials for role of Manager Garment Technician Understanding Technical aspects of Garment & Related ProductAnalysis of T/P & Pattern related concerns and calloutsSupporting Technical and IE Departments Evaluation of Fit Samples in Sampling Dept.Pattern making KnowledgeFit Sampling, pattern knowledge & experienceComplete knowledge of Garments, accessories & Fabrics.Communicating with buyer/buying offices on all tech related issues/concernsTechnically sound in checking garment Consumption's/ SAMs and working capability with IE Department in making sure production feasible options are made.Capable of advising all tech callouts/concerns at very initial stage of enquiry.