Responsibilities : An exciting techno-functional job opportunity with an Analytics giant for a professional holding of at least 4 years working as Statistical modeler in Global environment. Our distinguished client is looking for smart, pliable modeler who is keen to develop their career into Analytics. You will lead implementation and development of our client product from scratch and work on cutting edge technology such as R or Python.
You will be Responsible for :
- Monitoring our automated fraud screening application
- Assisting in maintaining basic e-commerce duties including charge back handling and review
- Maintaining or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
- Performing manual fraud review in order to detect fraudulent transactions
- Reviewing queued transactions and independently determine if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate
-Conducting extensive research to validate purchases Contribute to how analytical approach is structured for specificatio of analysis
- Participating in design of analysis and modeling approach with senior managers and the client
- Driving project methodology with relative ease
- Emphasizing on ownership and executing end-to-end delivery of analysis
Successful Candidates :
- Extremely comfortable working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality and pro-actively working with client's data/ IT teams to resolve issues
- Use variety of analytical tools (SAS, CART, SPSS etc.) and techniques (regression, logistic, GLM, decision trees, machine learning, artificial intelligence etc.) to carry out analysis and drive conclusions
- Reformulate highly technical information into concise, understandable terms for presentations
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, math, statistics, economics or related field from top-tier universities with a strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- 3+ years of consulting, analytics delivery experience and overall 3+ years of experience
- Very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex customer problems required, overall 3+ Yrs of experience
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments - Options, Forwards, Futures etc.
- CFA/FRM are not mandatory but an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to present analysis and findings to the senior leadership of the client
- Strong in SAS/R, SQL, Excel and VBA"