Manager - Finance & Strategy Analyst
As a key business partner, you will play a critical role tackling the following responsibilities below:
Strategic Decision Support:
o Responsibilities will include analytics initiatives such as financial modeling, customer LTV analysis, product/ competitive landscape benchmarking, identifying and analyzing relevant business metrics, and other data-driven analysis in support of key business / product decisions.
o Use data to predict short-term and long-term trends for making strategic decisions & build models in Excel to understand complex relationships between variables and analyze variances to drive deeper insights.
Financial Planning & Reporting:
o Understanding of Co's business & regularly partnering with business functions (e.g. Finance/Accounting, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Products, International, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company.
o Support Co’s business partners to manage their budgets and ensure they have assessed the impact of current and future marketing, product development and other investment initiatives.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA First Attempt with 3-5 years of relevant Manufacturing industry experience with financial modeling (e.g. investment banking, business valuation, corporate finance)
2. Proficiency in Excel. Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau a plus
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. A highly analytical and inquisitive work style with a keen attention to detail -- but also ability to see the big picture
5. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader