• Knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
• Experience in Management reporting or/and financial reporting
• Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies
• Ensure Quality over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Review of both Balance Sheet and P&L
• Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
• Knowledge of MS excel, Power point and SAP
• Well-organized with ability to prioritize.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and methodical skills with the ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail and discreet with confidential information along with problem-solving ability
• Job Profile:
• Monthly MIS – Division wise Sales report, comparison with budget and previous year’s figures, reporting
monthly Profit & loss with various operational analysis and Budget for the plants
• Financial Analysis- Analysis of Balance Sheet Profit & loss account & Cash Flow of the company,
comparison among the peers etc.
• Ratio Analysis of company & Peers
• Board Presentation - preparation of Board presentation, EBITDA reconciliation, ratio analysis, profitability
analysis and others reports as required by management
• Projections – Preparation of Projected profit & loss account, Balance sheet, cash flow statement and
various ratios of the company and divisions for next 5 to 10 years as required on the basis of previous
figures, future growth prospect and assumptions
• Budgeting & forecasting
• CMA report (Credit Monitoring Arrangement)- preparation of CMA report
• Project Report –Preparation of Financial Model for new projects, calculation of Payback period,
IRR (internal rate of return) and EBITDA Margin etc.
• Fund Management
• Review of Bank MIS such as Receipt and Payment Report.
• Review of MIS related to LC, Buyers Credit etc.
• Trade Finance
• Preparation and infusion of working capital borrowing through commercial papers & other
financial / bank instruments
• Monitoring of Funds position on regular basis
• Own and drive various new initiatives
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.