Finance and controllership activities. To drive the governance, discipline,
adherence to local taxes, adherence to company policies, maintenance of
updated books of accounts, treasury management, local & group reporting,
getting the books audited (external, internal).
Freedom to act
- MGBS provides sufficient room to take decisions. This position warrants
taking onus of the roles & responsibilities for the routine.
- On special matters alignment with management and at times with
respective corporate group division, such cases, its a collective decision.
3. Internal & External Interfaces
Internal MGBS: All internal businesses Stakeholders and Management of MGBS.
- Proactive Role in Budgeting and Forecasting for the Indian entity
- Management accounting & reporting (incl. review of current entity level
MIS as well as reporting to the group).
- Finance controllership. (incl. AP-AR management).
- Monthly / annual closing of books of account.
- Finalization of accounts.
- Manage direct tax compliances of the company. (incl. transfer pricing).
- Manage in-direct tax compliances of the company.
- Supervise statutory audits / internal audits, liaison with the auditors.
- Implement audit recommendations.
- Thrive to improvise finance related processes.
- Treasury management.
- Oversee corporate regulatory compliances.
- Risk analysis.