CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
The Manager Finance will be responsible for taking care of Monthly closing as per IGAAP,
- Responsible for managing Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit
- Preparation of Revised Schedule VI Balance sheet, RBI Compliances,
- Monthly reporting to Investors, Internal MIS reporting,
- Managing operations, Cash flow requirements,
- Balance sheet reconciliation and working around the data to have direct and significant impact on the business operations and expansion plans.
Reports to: Head of Finance
- Responsible for managing the finance operations, Audits, Monthly Closing, formulation of policies and procedures, Fund flow, Bank and other recon.
- Development and implementation of analytical and statistical models for operations, sales, marketing, product lines etc.
WORK ACTIVITIES :
- Act as Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert in Finance domain
- Responsible for managing Month end closing, variance analysis, month end accruals,
- Responsible for timely closure of all Audits which include Statutory, Internal, Tax audits as per the companies act requirement.
- Working knowledge of Indian accounting standards, Income tax provisions. Companies act and RBI norms.
- Manage day to day operations, ensuring fund requirements, fund management, Investment options
- Responsible for implementing various policies and procedures in finance operations for better internal control and compliance.
- Assist in managing complete accounts operations for a start-up
- Interact with Internal employees and other external parties whenever required.
- CA with minimum of 3-4 Years of relevant experience
- 3-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in managing closing activities IN NBFC sector
- Good working knowledge of Indian Accounting standards, companies act and Income tax act Knowledge of RBI Prudential norms for NBFC
- Experience in a start-up environment and/or in growing a business/organization will be an added advantage.
Problem Solving -
b) Analytical approach
c) Commercial Orientation
d) Influencing skills and stakeholder management Desired Candidate Profile:Job Specifications :Candidate should qualify checklist written below :Is the candidate presently working in an NBFC -Is the candidate a qualified CA -Does the candidate have experience of working on Variance Analysis, Tax Audits, Fund Management
-Qualification Any Graduation, CAWorking days 5