1. The primary responsibility will be To manage all post sanction related activities (except accounting) for loans.
2. Reporting to State Credit Head
3. Will be responsible for maintenance of MIS for all cases in Branch, RO, NAX along with the movement of disbursed cases for any purpose (e.g. audit, legal etc.)
4. Will visit storage facility from time to time.
5. Will be responsible for retrieval and deposition of disbursed cases to and from storage facility.
6. Monitoring of Cersai Entries
7. Will be responsible for PDD follow up from Credit / Sales and publish PDD MIS periodically.
• To ensure that all policy norms and sanction conditions related to disbursements are complied with before disbursement of a case – such as proper execution of documentations, security documents and repayment related compliance.
• To guide Legal and technical officers.
• To take decision within the ambit of policy to release a disbursal or not.
• To appoint, monitor and manage Legal and technical vendors.
• To suggest measures in change in policy, formats, drafts to better safeguard the interest of MRHFL.
• To act as a last line of defense while processing a loan for disbursal.
• Documents Management – ensuring a proper record keeping of all security related document including timely deposition to and retrieval from the documents management vendors. To ensure that security and other loan documents are properly stored.
• Post Disbursal Documents (PDD) Management including timely receipt of PDDs
• ECS / PDC monitoring in consultation with Accounts.
• Management of Pre-payments and Closure activities.
• In case of takeover of loan – to make efforts for Customer retention
• Mortgage creation and mortgage release
• Builder Project Approval Process
• Builder visits
• Monitoring of construction stage of builder projects.
• Audit - To make arrangements for audit of disbursed cases, to ensure audit compliance related to Post Sanction activities and timely revert of audit reports.
• To handle customer complaints related to disbursals and subsequent activities during currency of loan.
• To ensure statutory compliances related to Back Office Operations.
• OTC approvals and management. Keeping a track of Disbursal Cheques not handed over with reason and to ensure that the cheques are reversed if compliance of the conditions is not made.