- Track and measure performance (sentiment, engagement, reach and share of voice), provide analysis and recommend (and implement) corresponding changes to tactics or strategy.
- Identify and monitor potential threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding our brand; identify potential issues and reports to all stakeholders
- Manage complaint resolution analysis and arrive at insights to better manage brand reputation.
- Work cross-functionally with the member relations teams and be a liaison between the digital marketing and member relations /customer service teams.
- Ensure case resolution within defined SLAs
- Analyse social performance, turn data into insights, and lead regular business reviews with Sr. Managers to guide and steward continued growth. Deliver weekly social media report to Senior Management to be prepared
- Drive new feature development in the online reputation management tool to meet the business demands
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Knowledge of the social listening tools
- Knowledge of the performance metrics in reputation management
- Developing strategy to reduce the negative and increase the positive mentions
- Good communication skills
- Interdepartmental relationship management
- Be the eyes and ears of the brand as if your own reputation depended on it
Candidate Profile (Qualification & experience required) :
- 5+ year experience in digital marketing
- MBA from a premier institute