Ensure defect free design completion within the timeline.
2. Contribution to the creation & implementation of best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies processes & procedures to aid & improve operational performance.
3. Ability to capture & specify the design requirements and the development & validation needed to deliver successful systems products & components to meet/exceed the customer's specifications.
4. Lead the team to create a range of 3D models for a number of proposal/ production & development systems, products & components using available software with us.
5. Responsibilities of all design activities including Request For Quotations (RFQs), Design Failure Model Effect Analysis (DFMEA), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Design verification/ Product Validation(DV&PV) testing & Computer Aided Engineering (CAE).
6. Present design, costs, changes & budgetary information effectively to senior board members & customers & provide regular progress updates.
7. Liaise closely with all departments to fully understand design requirements.
8. Respond to Requests For Quotation (RFQs) thru the sales team.
9. Stay current & up to date on any technology changes that may affect engineering design & development
& advise others of any impact.
10. Contribute to new business initiatives , projects , review & communicate impact on engineering activities.