Drives & Develop forecast basis trends, sales/category /marketing inputs
- Model, analyze and compare various supply chain scenarios using supply chain optimization tools
- Research, select and recommend scenario which is the most profitable and executable from business perspective and project cost/savings impact for the future state supply chain
- Communicate with internal and external customer to understand the business model and obtain current state costs
- Fixes Nos. Through consensus & collaborations. Drives & conducts monthly S & OP process
- Builds Pull/ Push based supply chain planning process based on SKU level dynamics
- Consideration all cost parameters, service level requirement, reliability at all nodes/process of supply chain for inventory modeling ( replenishment /forecast based) .
- Runs Planning Process (daily/weekly/ monthly) as in to decide what to stock, How much to stock & where to stock pan India supply chain network.
- Generates Procurement plans, stocks transfer plans, distribution plans on daily/ weekly/monthly cycle.
Key Metric :
- Reduce stock outs ( Lost sales)
- Reduce working capital ( inventory) & hence increase inventory turns
Desired Profile :
- Strong knowledge of warehousing
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) :
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors degree/PG in logistics, supply chain management or business administration