1. Engagement with the client- Assess/evaluate client requirements against existing programs, the scope of the project, manage project plan and schedule implementation. Responsible for managing client expectations and championing their needs.
2. People management- Managing team of Analytics professionals Spreading across Bangalore
3. Must be able to always evaluate impacts to the bigger picture and develop working solutions to issues as they arise.
4. Internal and External stakeholder Management.
5. Project Management- Handling minimum of 20 projects end to end. Also responsible for providing Implementation Managers and/or clients with updates to priorities, project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, etc.
As a successful applicant, you are someone with:
1. 5+ years of experience in IT industry with a min of 4 years- experience in - PYTHON and R- with Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in - Retail industry-.
2. Strong internal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
3. Leading and delivering large strategic projects end to end and also have exposure to data analytics.
4. Experience in building BI solutions/Statistical Models in order to gain insights
5. Hands on experience in providing Diagnostic CX Analytics.
6. Hands on experience with - PYTHON and R-
7. Hands on experience in Data modeling and use statistical solutions for pricing and build pricing models and campaigns that will meet both top- and bottom-line needs.
What is in it for you :
1. A meritocratic culture in a growing multinational firm specializing in the Analytics business.
2. A high growth and a high visibility position to the top leadership of the company