Roles and responsibilities
Experience- 5 to 8 Yrs
Skill Set- SAS, Risk analytics
- Experience in the field of Credit / Market risk, Personal loans preferable
- Should have hands-on experience on analytics tools such as SAS and SQL
- With strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working onsite / offshore in a multi-cultural and global environment
- Good at dealing with senior clients
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key
- Strong problem-solving skills
- At least 5 years of experience in analytics, in BFSI and in risk analytics
- Hold a degree from tier 1 business schools
- The basic responsibilities of the individuals will be
a. Managing a small team of quant analysts
b. Should be able to provide proper guidance to analysts on Ad-hoc Analysis
c. Interaction with the business team on a daily basis
Tools & Certification :
Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS (including dealing with large datasets) and model development environments.
Other Desired Qualities :
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence the direction of projects to meet the project milestones.