- The Client is a pioneering company and a strategic partner for transformation in the insurance industry. We're a global provider of insurance analytics and consulting services to property/casualty insurers, reinsurers, brokers, managing general agents and program administrators. With offices in India, the United States, United Kingdom, Poland and Bermuda serving a diverse community of clients, The Client partners with insurers to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology, and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization. Our company deploys teams of experienced insurance professionals to help insurers worldwide enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity and improve profitability.
- The Client has achieved phenomenal growth in the past four years - a tribute to the knowledge, scope and impact of our people around the world. Everyone is laser-focused on delivering value to our customers. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. We are driven by a culture of innovation and integrity.
- As a member of the Client team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways. Count on strong support to develop skills, grow quickly and meet your professional aspirations. Relish working in a highly collaborative setting that features state-of-the-art resources, modern technology and a comfortable, gratifying environment. Create solutions and fulfill your role alongside highly talented and dynamic colleagues who will motivate you to be agile and extremely productive. And enjoy the advantages of a superior benefits package.
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyzing financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements), press releases and other relevant financial publications of global public and private companies, and identifying keys financial and operating risks of the company.
- Performing extensive research using open source websites to provide details such as industry trends, litigation history, management analysis, SWOT analysis and peer reviews.
- Writing detailed credit analysis and appraisal reports for the companies and providing recommendations based on the risk profile of the corporate.
- Financial data extraction using various financial tools and databases like Thomson Reuters and MS Excel.
- Monitoring the company's performance on a regular basis by calculating various financial ratios and metrics.
- Excellent comprehension skills
- Good research skills (especially searching for relevant data and statistics)
- Automations: Should be able to bring efficiency and effectiveness in the process
- Hands on experience of VBA
- Post Graduate in Finance
- 6 to 10 years of experience in the credit analysis.