• Development of overall strategic plan, with a focus on growth, including oversight of customer and market analysis and other fact base development to drive to recommendations to senior management.
• Support the corporate strategic planning process
• Evaluation and monitoring of industry trends and development of recommended strategies
• Deliver data-driven insights and recommendations to support actionable strategic direction, investment prioritization, and strategy communication
• Gather external and internal data from a wide variety of sources to inform the strategic analysis process
• Proactively identify and assess new market opportunities for growth, and develop strategies to capture them
• Identifying the impact of changes in the external environment on strategy & determine potential courses of action
• Leverage team and business resources to analyze a business problem and propose recommendations
• Drafts key materials and presentations for senior executive team.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative research used to evaluate market conditions and new geography initiatives.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. BE/ MBA from Premier Institutes with 2-4 years of cumulative business experience in strategy development roles & Detailed understanding of manufacturing sectors
2. Demonstrated track record of effectively developing business growth strategies and action plans, with past experiences likely including market segmentation analysis, business and product portfolio analysis, competitive analysis, and identification of opportunities and threats
3. Given the high level of exposure to senior management, effective interpersonal skills, confidence, poise, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
4. Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel and Access required.
5. Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail, able to prioritize
6. Understanding of available data sources for competitive intelligence gathering.