1. To prepare audit Schedule for RM/PM
2. Conduct the audits as per the plan.
3. To submit audit report, Follow-up on compliance if any.
4. Investigate and resolve vendor/supplier related queries and ensure that materials supplied to EPD India meet the expected quality levels
5. Review of Vendor Management SOP in accordance with EQD Quality Directives/Standards applicable to Supplier Quality Management
6. Approved Supplier List
- Review & finalization of Approved Supplier List as per Global template
- Manage changes to ASL in coordination with Global Supplier Quality
7. To be a part of supply chain improvement initiates for Quality evaluation & approval of new/alternate source
8. Facilitating plant location & LL sites for regulatory/AQR audit readiness.
To review the documents related to Vendor Management from audit point of view.
9. Supplier Performance Monitoring
10. Assessment of Supplier change notifications
11. Quality Technical Agreements with Suppliers