Manager – Corporate Finance Strategy
? Deliver commercial business objectives and financial targets through effective leadership and development of the team with Corp & unit level stakeholders.
? Actively driving, guiding, challenging, intervening and helping respective units on financial agenda.
? Analysis & presenting of Key Financial Analysis & interpretations to Management and relevant stakeholders & driving them in right direction in collaboration with Units.
? Implement standard operating procedures to improve the process & performance across respective Units.
? Proper & effective utilization of resources & perform regular inventory and internal audits Focus on the Gross Operating Profit of the organization.
? Implementation of Strategic plan, budget and financial goals Maintain up to date cash flow projections and control
? To prepare analysis of budget Vs. Actual on a monthly basis and report to management.
? Prepare consolidated monthly financial review and assessment to CEO
? To prepare Profit & Loss account and Balance sheet periodically and report to the management on key issues.
? Preparation of reports and presentations, Preparation of analytical reports, Preparation of reports prior to meetings, revenue forecasting models
? Ensure smooth internal and external audit Fund mobilization and manage interest costs Financial Analysis, revenue and cost projections for the group.
? Co-ordination with all the units for finalization of profit and loss account.
? Travelling to respective Units on need basis as & when required.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA Ist Attempt with 2-4 years of Experience in the Strategy Role with a Manufacturing Industry is Preferred.
2. Must be detail-oriented and proactive in every approach
3. Must be self-motivated, intellectually curious, and have a global perspective on business opportunities
4. Well-developed business sense and a dedicated work ethic to deliver high standards of excellence
5. Excellent knowledge of power point & excel data modelling, financial modeling
6. Dynamic, mature-minded individual, who will take ownership of all responsibilities to anticipate all needs;
7. Comfortable handling confidential documents and information, including abiding by and executing confidentiality protocols;
8. Must be facile in all forms of written and spoken communications.