The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery.
Work on client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Ensuring smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
- Coaches, counsels and mentors team members for professional development, and recommends training requirements to address perceived gaps. (Team of 45-55 people)
- Manages performance of team members-from setting goals to assessing performance against goals to providing performance feedback. Conduct performance appraisal sessions with the counselees during year end and mid year
-MBA / CA / CFA with min 7-10 Years of Financial Experience in BPO / KPO / Shared Services.
-Understanding of M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A
- Possess financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet