Designation - Manager- Corporate EHS (Environment Health Safety)
Qualification - Any
Experience - 6+ Years
Location - Mumbai
Department - EHS
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Experience in Chemical industries API, specialty chemical.
2. Strong Presentation skills and familiarity with computer.
3. Should have handled EHS Documentation and operating procedures.
4. Knowledge of the process safety management conducting the PSSR,HAZOP,JSA etc.
5. projects safety design,review of the fire fighting and alarm systems.
6. Able to conduct accident investigation and the CAPA monitoring.
7. Conducting Safety Audits and Training.
Candidate should have exposure in API Manufacturing and EHS (Environment Health Safety)