• Support the Corporate Communication team with execution and implementation of the approved Social Media strategy
• Build content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and other social media channels
• Timely monitoring of all social media accounts belonging to the company
• Provide real time updates of issues or complaints that are required to be escalated as per the policy
• Assist with social media performance reports that are required to be generated as per the guidelines.
• Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
• Assist in the Social media engagement strategy and engage with social media users on real time basis.
• Provide timely inputs to assist with the social media strategy regarding the relevance of platforms, to ensure the company is appropriately positioned in the space.
• Liaise with agency partners to ensure no alerts/responses/escalations are missed
• Assist Corporate Communication department with internal and external communication strategy
• Keep various communication platforms (such as corporate website, Intranet) updated, as required
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop communications campaigns (internal or external) that promote new initiatives, product releases, or the brand message
Education and Experience:
• An experienced (7-8 years) Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Advertising/PR/Media/English/ with good knowledge of social platforms and proficiency in Web and Software related activities including Social Media monitoring tool experience.
• Prior experience in Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Proof Reading and Editing, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience or Customer Servicing will be an advantage.
• Must have a passion for all things digital including any previous exposure to blogging and content posting.
• Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team player
• Quality & service orientation
• High social compentence to handle sensitive customer topics
• Extremely organised and detail oriented
• Result-oriented work approach
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes
• Well organised with good time management skills
• Willingness to handle social media accounts outside office hours and at weekends
• Good business acumen, contacts and etiquette