Manager – Corporate Communication
o The role leads the Communication and Public Relations function for Organisation across various stakeholders and media touchpoints. The role requires tight collaboration with the company’s leadership, marketing and sales functions and will create, integrate and execute communication programs to support the Co’s business and provide strategic communication to our employees, customers/consumers and other professional institutions/groups across India.
o The incumbent will work in a fast paced environment to support the business to actively execute marketing and corporate communication strategies.
o You will be instrumental in executing global as well as storytelling basis alignment with the Co’s brand’s strategic objectives. Qualified candidates will possess the ability to craft forward-thinking communications strategies that will enhance and elevate our brand presence and relevance.
o Managing the entire PR and Communication process for the Indian market and maintaining at all times a good ownership of a ‘Co’s’ media plan, cross Business groups, for Organisation
o Conceptualizing, directing and editing the development and/or developing a variety of content, from social media posts to thought-leadership articles, videos, podcasts etc. in traditional as well as new age (digital) media sources/channels for placement across a variety of earned and shared media platforms.
o Driving measurable collaboration across Leadership, Corporate Communications, PR, Marketing and Brand teams to ensure communications plans, narratives and content deliverables are leveraged to maximum effect.
o Assessing and delivering robust multichannel media and social customer engagement programs into a single cohesive approach with a focus on content, placement, engagement and value.
o Ensuring a steady pipeline of company news: industry awards, partner wins, product launches, customer stories, surveys.
o Driving and executing events for press, media and analysts
o Proposing, implementing and managing the marketing communications such as the website, corporate collaterals, listings etc., in line with the corporate identity of the Company.
o Identifying opportunities in the region where Brand Marketing and Public Relations (PR) communications can be leveraged to make a positive impact
o Working with product managers to maintain the brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned product line(s).
o Working with external agencies and key stakeholders on media monitoring (traditional and online) media announcements, press articles and other communication materials. Track and report communications effectiveness and provide quarter reports to Group counterparts.
o Developing and driving proactive media relations to generate positive coverage for Philips
o Developing good understanding of investors’ needs and preparing presentation materials to meet those needs.
o Ensuring compliance and deploying innovative ways in spearheading both internal and external communications.
o Partnering effectively with HR in building a strong Employer Brand and driving engagement in all internal initiatives in partnership with the Philips India management team.
o Managing team dynamics, performance as well as budgets on a quarterly basis
Qualification And Experience:
1. Degree in Mass Communication or related fields with Minimum 10+ years of PR experience including media relations, event organization, corporate communications.
2. Deep understanding of the media landscape (across print & Digital) in Indian Sub-continent and proven corporate communications and digital/social media expertise is desirable.
3. Strong experience managing complex communications processes across a matrixed multinational organization
4. Experience in developing or overseeing the development of a variety of content for use across traditional and online platforms with excellent media relationships and success in placing feature stories.
5. Experience of working with and counselling senior management in a dynamic environment are essentials
6. A high degree of personal initiative, innovative thinking, influencing & collaboration skills are essential.
7. Excellent strategic communication, storytelling and planning skills
8. Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks and work flows and ensure that deliverables are understood and achieved
9. Ability to lead teams, influences and collaborate effectively with local and global teams located around the world
10. Proactive, able to work with minimal supervision and willing to be hands-on
11. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, Good command of spoken and written English is mandatory.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.