Ability with Civil Engineering Design, mainly earth works and concrete structures
Manage and Acquaintance with Civil Design Software's (Civil CAD, Civil 3D, AutoCAD 3D)
1. Monitors and directs, in collaboration with his PMT, (Project Management Team), all site activities to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
2. Assess and reviews the project Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of project, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirements, to maintain project on target.
3. Manage changes to Engineering scope and assist in obtaining written client approval on all changes before proceeding with work
4. Prepares reports for corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or overspends budget, and presents to General Manager with recovery plan.
5. Reviews periodic status reports prepared by PMT Managers. Prepares and presents reports for General Manager, including monthly summary report.
6. Confers with his PMT Managers to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
7. Department onboarding and induction (procedures, guidelines, policies, etc). Collaborates with his PMT Managers in directing and supervising personnel.
8. Provide staff on the job training with skills training programs, with the aim of increasing worker skills and personnel development.