1. Responsible for achieving the fund raising targets - personally initiate corporate tie-ups in assigned area - with special focus on closing deals / donations and achieving set targets as per the objectives of the organization.
2. Assist Area Coordinator in acquiring new corporate donors, maintain relationships with existing donors and donor servicing
3. Monitor achievement of Fund Raising targets and Obtain information on best practices/success stories from team members to build capabilities and increase fund generation.
4. Co-ordinate internal communications and awareness of organization direction, mission, aims and activities.
5. Responsible for conducting survey of potential markets for fund raising
6. Responsible to conduct various fundraising initiatives
7. Responsible for proposal writing/processing of grant application/ donor reports/ volunteering engagements with corporate employees.
Minimum 4-10 years or experience of corporate social responsibilty in fundraising.
A bright, smart, energetic person with excellent presentation skills is required. Should be a good persuasive talker and possess skills to initiate a dialogue and negotiate with senior professionals.
Should have an exposure in fundraising from Corporate institutions.
Excellent communication skills verbal & written.