Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
- Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
- Relevant years of work experience in developing risk models (Basel, IFRS9, Business Models) in Retail Banking.
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit Risk data warehouses and Credit Risk models in particular including Operational, Capital and Impairment models.
- Experience in CCAR/BASEL is mandatory.
- Experience in SAS/R/PYTHON is required.