To manage, support, and supervise the business development of Enterprise Application Solutions (Supply Chain & Analytics). This unit is responsible for the acquisition of new projects and project bids.
Main Priorities :
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
- Proactively helps improve products and services
- Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Understands clients' needs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Cover the market for the Business Unit, all the accounts.
- Adhere to defined sales processes and maintain/grow the funnel as per organisational growth plans
- Participating in large deals involving total outsourcing and Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Working with business partners/alliances
- Ensure revenue realisation by directing timely execution of projects from all the internal stakeholders
- Champion the customer's cause internally with various teams to ensure quality solution, timely delivery, top-class support
Key Outputs :
- To achieve monthly/quarterly order booking & revenue targets.
- Defend the revenue with the existing accounts and ensure higher share of wallet
Qualifications : Engineering Graduate or/ and Graduate with MBA, preferably with a specialisation in marketing from a reputed institute/ university
Skills/ Knowledge :
- Experience in selling Applications, SAAS
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal), relationship, selling & presentation skills
- Teaming, liasoning, relationship Management, negotiation & business knowledge.