- Development of market intelligence and analysis of the competitive landscape
- Business analysis of current markets and potential new markets
- Works with business units to drive assessment of growth opportunities, analyze current and adjacent markets, provide insights on key players, perform needed financial analysis and modeling
- Evaluates strategic opportunities and makes recommendations to management concerning tactical plans/strategies to implement new business activities; translates the recommendation(s) into action
- Performs market research to determine financial viability of business opportunities
- Analyzes, negotiate, and plan the integration of acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Develop and refine financial models in support of business development opportunities. Build valuation models, P&L- s, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow statements
- Attend industry shows and interact with Investors to generate deal flow. Monitor internal strategies and analyze business development opportunities against strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile :
What must you bring/ Required skills:
- Strong candidates should have demonstrated experience and successful track record in building businesses across organizations.
Strong educational pedigree and strong co-curricular performance.
MBA from a premier college is a must. 4-6 year's experience post qualification
- Ability to be adaptable and manage competing responsibilities and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner as an individual contributor and through your team
- Maintains composure in stressful situations in a highly interactive role is proactive and detail-oriented to navigate through roadblocks.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and able to manage conflict, adversity and negotiate resolution
- Maintains and implements an innovative approach to solving problems- Very strong analytical & evaluation skills.