2. Roll out Yearly Spares Policy
3. Channel expansion through conventional means & non conventional means like Synergy, Customers as Saathis, Existing retailers
4. Target setting, projecting month wise Sales & driving Sales
5. Business expansion through conventional & innovative means
6. Decide on quarterly Stocknorm.
7. Conceptualization, roll out & start of execution of new initiatives
8. Create data bank of competition
9. Ideation & execution of ideas for improve business process efficiency. Lead IT based process enhancements like DMS.
10. Manage dealer Spare Parts Managers training
11. Lubricants business improvement through negotiation of Royalties & execution
12. Create the pricing strategy & price revision every year
13. Effective Interactions with CDMM, SBU, Quality, Logistics, Technical Desk
14. Monitoring & reviewing the spare parts
15. Monitor Dealer closure & part return for smooth execution
16. Co ordinationg & improving SBU & CFA operations through SBU
17. Coordinating with I.O team on Exports spares requirements.