Manager/Asst. Manager – Plant Operations
To provide strategic, analytical and operational support to Plant Head for finalizing strategies and business plans through collating information and preparing reports/ presentations, analysis and managing external communications.
o To work closely and effectively with the Plant Head to prepare for all meetings with necessary documentation and information.
o To interact with diverse group at all levels of organization/s and schedule team meetings/conferences, prepare agenda and draft minutes.
o To involve with corporate functions and interact with operating businesses to enable effective coordination and provision of relevant information and assistance.
o To act as project manager for special projects which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, and disseminating information.
o To handle confidential information including MIS and routine databases, analyze business performance and provide inputs to Plant Head and senior leadership team.
o To keep track of important deadlines, analyze prepare updates on progress of the projects, highlight critical areas, suggest action points and correction plans for slippages.
o To involve in accumulation and verification of assumptions, analysis of performance trends, presentation of results.
o To analyze trends, identify key areas of importance, and prepare dashboard for key information required
o To work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
o To develop cordial relations with all internal & external stakeholders and meet their requirements from the Plant’s office.
Qualification And Experience:
1. B.E from REC or Premier Institutes with Minimum 5+years of experience with exposure to key function’s analysis and working with senior management.
2. Should be excellent in database management, verbal and written correspondences
3. Must have excellent command over MS Office tools
4. Must have excellent command over English language (both written & verbal)
5. Should be smart, flexible, diligent and have an eye for detail.
6. Should be able to multitask with good team work.