1. Develop/ recommend ink solutions to customers.
2. To take ink trails at customers and ensure it success.
3. Make necessary modification in ink formulations so that customers requirements are fulfilled.
4. Identify new business opportunities for company at local customers.
5. Analyse and interpret results and draws conclusion to solve customer issue.
6. Observation of market and competitors from technology point of view.
7. Answer technical queries in a structured and comprehensive way (verbal or written) according to defined standards.
8. Deal with external technical/ market partners and service providers within the area of responsibility and cooperate with technology counterparts within the company's group.
9. Prepare and conduct technical/customer meetings as OFC team members.
10. Accurate and comprehensive documentation and reporting on to technology portfolio developments and progress in line with defined standards
11. Resolution of technology related customer claims according to his OFC role and the claim procedure.
12. Structure work packages for own lab technicians, check progress and end products.
13. Supporting customers on all aspects of FP technology in line with differentiation strategy concept as part of One- Face to- Customer (OFC) or International Account Management (IAM).
14. Support SCM in ask questions and problems regarding the products of own customer.
Must have handled shop floor and printing machines
4 5 years of supervisory experience
Minimum 7 years of experience.
Excellent communication and presentation skills
. Experience in Flexo/Gravure/Flexible ink is must